In the past few years I learned more and more about passive and recurring income. See, there is a difference.
- Passive income: you once built it and now the money comes in. Though you might not know how much this or next month. A good example is a book. You’ve written it and people buy it. But do you know how many do? But it’s passive. The “funnel” is set up.
- Recurring income. It’s like your bills, they just come in every month without you doing anything. So you also want recurring income. A good example is your job income. It’s recurring – as long as you have your job. And as long as you show up… it’s kinda passive too. You have to work of course, but you don’t have to ask for the money every month.
As a self employed person I want both.
Passive and recurring income, as passive as possible :-) so I can enjoy life. Don’t we all? Well, maybe not all, but most of us.
If you scroll down a couple of months you will see posts about Crowdfunding. That money (not income) was kinda passive but like the books, I would never know how much because I was “dependent” on that my crowd would get to work and add to the crowd. And surprise, surprise, all but 1 didn’t do anything. It was all up to me.
Can you see how frustrating that was?
My error in thinking
I always thought I could only have “passive” recurring income with my web design when I offer maintenance.
Now, that’s passive recurring income because they are based on a monthly payment. And people with a business spend lots of money on advertisement already.
Now they add this small expense to their marketing and might even be able to ditch the one or the other expense.
People want these beacons. It’s really exciting.
- When a company has a car fleet they put one into each car and get automatically advertisment out all over the city.
- A real estate agent can advertise their open house more efficiently. And let’s talk about their listings. Just have a beacon in the house or attached in the mailbox.
- A network marketer who has run out of friends and family to talk to. Now interested people call them
The list can go on and on. It’s brilliant.
AND since it’s an affiliate program the real estate agent can share this with others, maybe real estate friends, or his favorite store, boutique, restaurant – and gets their beacons for free…
Not dependent on a team
This affiliate program counts on two levels. Yes, it’s great that I have 3 people in my team within the first 9 days (made mine free) and they all have found 1 or more people. But I can earn money even if I only have customers.
Of course a good mix is best because it helps with your revenue which counts for the payments. But I’m not dependent anymore on the team to do anything because customers will buy them, put them to broadcasting and pay every month for them.
Get yours here, now
… or if you have any questions…
This is really exciting. Finally. Passive and recurring. And a product that can be shipped all over the world. And almost everybody (who see the potential and is not a total dork) wants it. And it’s inexpensive, too.